- This event has passed.
Horse Speak – Phase I Clinic
June 21 - June 23$525
With Sharon Wilsie and Heidi Potter
High Horses Therapeutic Riding Center, Sharon, VT
This unique clinic is Phase I of a 3-clinic series designed to teach you the fundamentals of Horse Speak, so you can create harmony and bring enrichment to the relationship you share with your horses.
Phase I – June 21-23, 2019
Phase II – August 23-15, 2019
Phase III – November 1-3, 2019
Learn the authentic language of horses
- Learn to Communicate with Your Horse in His Own Language
- Learn the meaning of equine postures, movements, and breath sounds
- Learn specific postures, gestures, and sounds that you can use to speak to your horse in his own language
- Learn about equine social rituals and how to engage your horse in these rituals
- Learn the 13 Buttons of Horse Speak – how horses use them, and how you can use them too
- Learn how to give horses what they really need.
- Deepen your understanding of equine behavior, needs and the subtleties of their communication system.
- Learn how to communicate with horses in a human version of the language they use with each other
- Develop mindfulness and self-awareness to enhance the relationship you share with horses.
- Experience the difference becoming more grounded and centered makes to the horse.
This weekend includes workshops in theory, interactive exercises with humans and horses, herd observation, sharing space with horses at liberty and in-hand application. Horses Are Provided
Limited Participation Spots Available
Registration and Payment
- Register by 4/1/2019 for the Early Bird Rate of $525. After 4/1/2019 the rate is $575
- Registration Form 2019 Horse Speak Phase I II Clinics
- A payment plan is available: pay 1/3 with your registration to hold your spot; 1/3 45 days prior to the clinic, 1/3 at the clinic. Add $5 administration fee per payment.
More Opportunities to Learn Horse Speak
A Horse Speak Phase II clinic is also being held at Full Circle Farm in Newport, NH.
- Phase II: April 5-7, 2019