Horse Speak – Phase III Clinic
November 1 - November 3$595
Auditors: $50 / day
Co-taught by Sharon Wilsie and Heidi Potter.
This unique clinic is Phase III of a 3-clinic series. Phase III is for those who have completed Phases I and II and are ready to go even deeper into learning the language of horses. Contact Heidi if you have questions regarding your advancement 802-380-3268.
Phase I – June 21-23, 2019
Phase II – August 23-15, 2019
Phase III – November 1-3, 2019
Learn the authentic language of horses
- Learn to communicate with your horse in his own language
- Learn the meaning of equine postures, movements, and breath sounds
- Learn specific postures, gestures, and sounds that you can use to speak to your horse in his own language
- Learn about equine social rituals and how to engage your horse in these rituals
- Learn the 13 Buttons of Horse Speak – how horses use them, and how you can use them too
- Learn how to give horses what they really need.
- Deepen your understanding of equine behavior, needs and the subtleties of their communication system.
- Learn how to communicate with horses in a human version of the language they use with each other
- Develop mindfulness and self-awareness to enhance the relationship you share with horses.
- Experience the difference becoming more grounded and centered makes to the horse.
This weekend includes workshops in theory, interactive exercises with humans, herd observation, sharing space with horses at liberty and in-hand application.
Horses are provided. Approved horses possible for Phase II/III. Limited spots available. Auditors welcome! Early Bird Discounts Offered
Registration and Payment
- Register by 8/1/2019 for the early bird rate of $595. Clinic fee is $650 after 8/1/2019
- 2019 Horse Speak Phase III Clinic Registration Form
- A payment plan is available – see the registration form for details