Here comes clinic season!
Books, DVDs and webinars are great ways to learn, but nothing beats learning from Sharon in person!
Learning Horse Speak is like learning any language – you start with the basics and keep adding layers.
We hope to meet you this season to help you build your fluency in Horse Speak and close “the Gap” with the horses in your life!
- Introduction to Horse Speak – 1 day
- Horse Speak Phase I – 2.5 days
- Horse Speak Immersion and Retreat – a very special clinic
- Horse Speak Phase II – 2.5 days (for people with some Horse Speak experience)
- See Sharon’s complete Event Calendar for more
Wednesdays at 1 pm and 7 pm EST
April 10, April 24, May 8, May 22, June 12, June 26
Join at anytime! The recorded webinar sessions will be available online, for participants who miss a session, want to review a session, or join after the series has begun.
This six webinar series adds more depth and context to many of the topics covered in Sharon Wilsie’s book Horse Speak, the Equine-Human Translation Guide. Horse Speak will enhance every interaction you have with your horse and create a deep new level of rapport, partnership and trust.
For more information and to register, click here >
Comments from previous participants in the Fundamentals webinar series:
My horse loves this peace . . . You have given me the key to his soul!
I am definitely seeing and communicating with my horses in a whole different light with what I am learning. The new horse is definitely getting softer eyed all the time and showing me more who he is. So fun.
A big thank you…I am beyond thrilled with the webinar, the way you explain everything and keep it fresh, real, and entertaining while also being very systematic so we understand that there is an order, a sequence, even a rhythm to what you are teaching us. Brilliant, truly!
I wanted to thank you for these great webinars. Fantastic content, love Sharon’s experiences, photos make seeing it all great …
What is Horse Speak?
Horse SpeakTM is a practical system for “listening” and “talking” to horses in their language, instead of expecting them to comprehend ours. It promises improved understanding of what a horse is telling you and provides simple replies you can use to tell him that you “hear” him, you “get it,” and you have ideas you want to share with him, too.
Who should learn Horse Speak?
- Recreational Horse Enthusiasts
- Therapeutic Programs
- Students of Equine Studies
- Industry Professionals
Why Learn Horse Speak?
- To deepen your understanding of equine communication
- To build rapport and enhance relationships with horses
- To learn diagnostic tools for equine well-being
- To improve your self-awareness to influence the horse positively
- To create calmer and safer horse interactions