What is Horse Speak?
Horse Speak is a practical system for “listening” and “talking” to horses in their language, instead of expecting them to comprehend ours. It promises improved understanding of what a horse is telling you, and provides simple replies you can use to tell him that you “hear” him, you “get it,” and you have ideas you want to share with him, too.
Who should learn Horse Speak?
- Recreational Horse Enthusiasts
- Therapeutic Programs
- Students of Equine Studies
- Industry Professionals
Why Learn Horse Speak?
- To deepen your understanding of equine communication
- To build rapport and enhance relationships with horses
- To learn diagnostic tools for equine well-being
- To improve your self-awareness to positively influence the horse
- To create calmer and safer horse interactions
2019 Winter Webinar Series:
This six-week webinar will teach you the basic concepts and techniques of Horse Speak, a practical method for listening and talking to horses in their language. Learning and using Horse Speak will enhance every interaction you have with your horse and create a profound new level of partnership and trust. Webinar participants will receive six 60-minute training sessions, each followed by about 15-minutes for questions and answers, once a week for 6 weeks. The recorded sessions will also be available on line, for participants who can’t make a session, or want to review a session.
$147 for the series
For more information and to register, click here >